We only been broken up for 2months and I found out he took another girl on a date days after the break up, now he's back... Should I take him back?

Okay so... I was with my Ex for 1 year and 7 months, we were high school sweethearts. It was tough in the beginning but what relationship doesn't argue a lot? We were in love we did everything together literally everything. Then he moved and we were long distance for a long time but we were still great untill i graduated college and moved as well even tho i was closer to my ex now things were different. He was more controlling and kinda mean. He had bad anger issues but i was always there for him because i understood his past but it then got too much for me he would call me annoying, a Bi@#$, stupid, a Cunt and every other name you could think of it was horrible, i feel like i cried every night and he didn't care he even told me on the phone that i sound ugly when i cry... Now that im in college i found myself more busy and talking to him less and that was my bad but it didn't give him the right to control me and who i hang out with and what i wear it was kinda getting me mad because he would always log into my social media and just be childish and not trusting me. Im not gonna lie i went to a few parties and not told him but i just wanted to have fun with my girls and i could cause of him. He would even get mad when i would go out to eat with my girl roommates like wtff? Well long story short one night he told me he was going out but i didn't know where now where so i texted him "So i can't go out with my roommates but u can go out and not tell me where" "I trust you baby u dont have to hide things from me just let me know" then he blew up on me saying he's with his family and that he doesn't go out like me i guess then he called me a bitch and i was like hell no so i blocked him for the night because he wasn't apologizing to me and continues to be mean but anyways i unblocked him in the morning and he didn't wanna talk he just wanted to break up even tho he's always blocking me and changing his passwords. Now i found out he found a new girl a couple days after the bre
1 y
He found another girl and was talking to her thats why he didn't want me back or to talk it out but now he's back and realizes how much he misses me and i dont know what to do. He said he will change but i dont know he hurt me badly especially since he was with her trying to replace me. Yet i did hook up with a guy because i was sad an it just happened but it was nothing serious like how he wants another serious relationship already. Yet he's back and I don't know if i should take him. Help? Be free to ask?
1 y
Please i need advice guys im so lost,
2
1