Boyfriend (well ex) broke up with me but didn’t say why?

So I’m 21 and he’s 19 and we met on OkCupid and we’re in a relationship for 6 months everything was fine we would talk about serious stuff like getting married and having kids etc. in the future but when I checked the app to look back at our message one time (he claimed he had deleted the app like I said I did) but showed he had recently been on the app so I asked him about it then cause he said he “forgot” his log in and said just accidentally pressed on the app ( I trusted him) and he sent a screen shot of the apps he had didn’t notice at first but later on when I looked back and looked he had downloaded Tinder and Plenty of Fish which I wanted to bring up but never did then he started acting weird like he would be on Snapchat messaging whom ever cause the point thing would continue going up ( he has like around 50,000) or just stop texting me at like 4pm for the rest of day or avoid calling me like he used to then claim he was sleeping or busy but I never called him out on it cause I didn’t want him thinking I didn’t trust him. But today I asked him to be honest with me and if he still wanted to be with me he replied “I do but... I’m really done with you right now” I wanted to know why and said I’d rather not tell you. I just said okay and that I wasn’t mad at him just sad then he replied “it’s whatever”
Boyfriend (well ex) broke up with me but didn’t say why?
Add Opinion