Why do Girls Ask Guys "What They Have To Offer"...?

When girls are putting themselves out there, so to speak, and they ask guys the question "what do you have to offer" I feel its an inappropriate and smug question. Like some really good looking girl just sits there like a princess and hosts auditions for potential boy toys. What is that? Its sounds so cheap like a petty business negotiation or bargain deal. "What do YOU have to offer"? Huh?

He says:

"Well, let's see... I'm in law school, I'm in good shape, and I drive a BMW. I'm 50% nice guy and 50% bad boy. I also have an 7.5 inch cock." She says: "Well that's not bad, but, that guy over there is a male fashion model, makes six figures at 22 y/o and drives a Maserati, soooo... he's kinda better. I'm going out with him. Oh, and he has an 8 incher and is 60% nice guy, 40% bad boy (better mix). Don't worry, though, when the relationship falls apart I'll host another audition where you can try again. Just get a more defined six pack, tan, and make more money, then maybe I'll accept you."

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It is smug if worded that way. Some girls are extremely materialistic and shallow. Not all girls are like that, and don't let b*tchy girls cloud your vision. You can find down to earth ladies, but you won't find them ranting like this.

However, I totally agree to you; girls like the ones you described are unbecoming.

What Girls Said 2

• I'll be totally candid with you here...like the other lady mentioned, I also have never heard of a female asking that. However, once she opens her mouth and that comes out then you know what you are potentially dealing with. That's when you should walk away and not even waste your time. I am sure you know what you are seeking in a potential female and when she crosses your path, you will know it.

• I have never seen that happen before. nor have I known any girls to do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Just look at her confused for a second, laugh in a genuinely amused fashion, and walk away :p