Afraid that my girlfriend might break up with me?

Lets call the girlfriend Marie, we have been dating for 3 years, we broke up 2 times (6 months each), both times because of me, i cheated on her the first time and told her about it the next day, she left me and 3 days after i started going out with the girl i cheated with (lets call her Lucy), we went out for 3 months and she broke things off, i cheated on her as well (i didn't tell her, I don't know why i went out with her in the first place), While we were going out Lucy sent pictures of us to Marie and started talking trash to her about me not loving her.
So after me and Lucy broke up Marie and i eventually got back together, she couldnt forgive me and it was a really toxic relashionship for both of us, she forbade me to go to clubs, parties etc... she also had a problem with my classmate who i knew since elementary school, (she was in love with me, the classmate, and texted me constantly, she had a bit of a reputation of a slut so idk) Marie had a problem with her so much she begged me to tell her to fuck off, i never did but always told her that i did. She had to do it for me when she found out. We broke things off after a year and a half. I was broken, i started doing drugs and i slept with the classmate, Marie found out about it. Im so fucked up, now were back together and I don't know if she's gonna leave me, she constantly has mental break donws about us and is really suspicious about me cheating on her again... what should i do? I love her and i dont want her to leave me
2
2