Is it okay to break up with someone perfect if they don't find you perfect?

I'm 24 and my boyfriend 23 , he is very attractive , generous , very affectionate , very loving , honest loyal everything. In general he is a perfect boyfriend. But lately I've been thinking about our relation and it seems he doesn't admire me the way I admire him. I'm equally attractive but he only acknowledges the attention I get from other guys but he doesn't compliment me much. He does comment on how beautiful a celebrity is or any other girl we see. But I can't remember the last time he said anything about me. I wonder if he finds me attractive at all. A part of me feels inadequate and not good enough for him and lately it has been getting me depressed. I feel like the life has been sucked out of my relation. And it feels like breaking up might give me a little peace of mind. Any advice?
7
2