Just went through a breakup with my fiance and slowly feeling like giving up on everything I do, any advice on what to do?

So I just went through a breakup of 3 years with my fiance, everything got called off and now I'm left with literally no one let alone anyone to talk to. Because of everything that happened I feel like the motivation I had while working or doing things that made me happy is just fading away, and feel like giving up in work and everything else I do which is actually starting to show as well. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to keep myself going but at this point I feel like I have no idea what to do since that "reason" I had (fiance) is gone. Any advice as to what I should do can be really helpful because I'm in a very bad place now. I use to play the guitar, cook, sketch, and play soccer but all that is just gone, feels as if i have no interest in it anymore because of all this.

I know this is very vague of a description, sorry about that but please, anyone who can advise me what to do, it'll be greatly appreciated :/
0
3