Affective dependance needs therapy after break ups?

i really feel like im dependent in an affectionate way. its like i can't make myself happy by my own , if i dont receive a validation text from a loved one ( at least i think i love him but in reality deep down i know he is not the one ) i can't spend a good day , i feel empty and wake up anxious and feel like i have a heavy pain in my heart.. it seems like i attract only emotionnally unavailable guys and it really hurts the most ! the first one was hesiting between me and another and eventually chosed the other girl , i was heartbroken but then guess mooved on after a huge pain and depression. 2 years after that got in college met a new guy very sweet and charismatic thought he was the one , great connection he was showing AL LOOOT OF intrest ( jealousy , texting a lot , .. ) but then it turns out he couldnt moove on from his past relationship , we sat down he said : something is broken on the inside of me and im working on myself since then but i truly can't be in a relationship nor loving someone after that he still look after me after i got home asking where i've been ext ext.. after that i felt depressed , really going thrugh anxiety thinking my only project in life was to feel loved and be loved and love , like for me all i want is love and love back ! i noticed , if he sent me a cute text i would spend a great day , smiling to everybody accomplishing things but if not well my world would tear apart , nd deep down i know i have this AFFECTIVE DEPENDANCE issue that i have to consult for therapy.. have any one of you experienced that and got any results?
Affective dependance needs therapy after break ups?
Add Opinion