How many chances are you supposed to give someone?

so me and this guy have been dating on and off for 7 months. the first time I stopped talking to him because he was being really mean and saying he didn't care about us anymore. so he told me he was really sorry and dint mean it I believed him and gave him a second chance. it didn't work cause we argued a lot for some reason so he ended it. then he said he wanted me back like a week later saying he made a mistake. so like a dummy I took him back again and now I just ended it again. he wants another chance but I don't think I can put myself through this again for the 4th time. what should I do? give him another chance or just let him go.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give him any more chances. Trust me, he did it once...twice...THREE TIMES... Are you really going to fall for it a 4th time?

What Guys Said 2

• 1 chance that is all. Let him go!

• sounds like he breaks up with you when he hooks up with someone else, he will keep doing it either put up with it or find someone better

What Girls Said 3

• You only get one chance in life,so why would you give a person who have hurt you another chance? When you die,do you get another chance? All those chances you give them,they turn right around and do it again,you don;t need to be a rockie science to know a person will play you if you let them! WISE-UP!

• just let him go because if he really loved you he wouldn't do this to you and would actually care about what he said but he just went off saying stupid things like he doesn't care about you anymore and stuff . And actually think about it would you like to go through the same pain all over again?

• Don't give him any more chances! You can find someone so much better than him. He's treating you like dirt and just walking all over you. He's obviously a jerk who only cares about himself.