Ex boyfriend is emailing me, but the situation is even more complicated than you could imagine... Some imput needed?

Hello,

I am a 24 yo girl. I was in a relationship with this guy who is 2 years older than me for about two years. It has ended in last May, because of his party ways mostly, and has been pretty rocky since then. I know a girl moved in his apartment right after we were done. Since then, he has contacted me a few times. I have given him a few chances, but he was always dishonest with me. He told me he made the girl move out, and I found a tampon in his bathroom... I am sensitive and these surprises really took a toll on me. I managed to block him from absolutely every platform. He created new Instagram accounts to look at my stories. I blocked those. He really hurt me and I was trying to move on. I met some guys, but I couldn't find the connection I once had.

This is where it gets bizarre. His new friend (they both said they didn't sleep together and that it was a living arrangement because the girl was kicked out blablabla I don't know if it's true and I no longer care) texted me, saying that she found the Instagram accounts and that she felt he treated her like shit and that she didn't feel appreciated at all. Apparently, she cooks and cleans his whole place. I empathized with her, said he was a loser and that she should leave if she's unhappy. Of course, she went and showed him all of the messages.

He now created a new email and sent me a paragraph demanding why I was badmouthing him and that he, on the other hand, only wishes the best for me. He even said I was on the right track and that I was beautiful. I told him he was manipulative and that it wouldn't work on me anymore. He said he'd always be there, but that those messages he saw might help him really forget me. This gave me anxiety, I have no idea why.

Thoughts?
1
1