Should I feel guilty that I disowned my ex boyfriend's family without noticing them?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend 2 months ago. I unfriended him and his family on social media without noticing and i feel bad about it a bit.(Sorry, i am not an English native speaker and i am not good at English)
the biggest reason that made me break up with him is that he was too attached to his ex girlfriend's family. He is an US military that was sent off to Korea.
he dated his ex girlfriend for 5 years and they're from really really small town in American countryside. so he was like her mother's son. literally.
her mother even sent letters to Korea and he had texted her mother so often. i was so stressed due to his ex and his ex's family. his ex girlfriend insulted me to him saying i only want his "green card"(and I'm being proud of being Korean, i've never wanted to live in America, and i've never wanted to marry someone)
he trashtalked his ex and her mother a lot though, i didn't understand why he kept texting her mother. i asked him tell her mother that he has a girlfriend and keeping touch with her makes his girlfriend uncomfortable but he refused. he said he won't give up on the relationships with people of his hometown. and he'll answer whoever he wants. it made me leave him and he posted a lot of loving pics with his ex girlfriend on social medias but not with me, i didn't force him but he said he doesn't want to post loving pics with me.
I couldn't stand it and one day he confessed that he went to strip bar while he dated his ex of 5years and he grabbed dancer's boobs. i fell out of love with him so i left him.
I've never regretted breaking up with him and i've never wanted to get back together with him, even though he wanted to stay friends with me saying he doesn't want to get rid me of his life, i unfriended him on all social media and i unfriended his family members. I am happy that i can be happier without my exboyfriend.
But, I felt bad a bit cuz i didn't talk to his family before i unfriend them. How can i stop fee
1
1