Girlfriend broke up with me. We are talking/hanging out so don't want no contact. What to do?

So my girlfriend dumped me over the weekend. We got into an argument. We had gone out the night before and she was hungover. She really hasn't experienced a hangover yet, so didn't know what to do. I helped her and educated her on what to do. She was snappy and cranky and b*tchy (her words not mine). We ended up fighting over a few things including me going back on my word of quitting drinking (I admit I suffer from alcoholism and need help), me not being patient with her as she learns new things in the world (her parents sheltered her her whole life no joke), and my inappropriate jokes getting too out of hand and ceasing to be funny (Now she claims they are just plain rude and annoying when she once used to laugh). She said she wanted to end it, because lately she just wasn't feeling happy and loved by me. And that she couldn't trust me anymore for the drinking. I had told her I was quitting a few times, and I ended up crawling back to the bottle. I know I sound pathetic and at this point some of you may be going why would she ever go back to you. But I want to change. I want her back. We hung out last night and watched a movie. I instigated cuddling and she didn't oppose it. She did deny a kiss. I said I love you when she left and she didn't say it back. She did say at one point "you know this doesn't mean we are back together right?" And I acknowledged it. Any suggestions, tips, advice etc on what I need to do to get her to give me the CHANCE to show her I can and will change? We are talking Now, and even hanging out so I don't want to go no contact. I fear that will help her move on. Thanks everyone in advance.
0
2