Ladies and gentleman, can you please help me understand why he broke up with me?

I was with my boyfriend for 18 months. I never nagged, get along with his friends, bought him presents, surprised him on special occasions, cooked for him and even prepared lunch and fruits for him to take to work , occasionally cleaned his house and left flowers for him to make him happy, massaged him when he was tired, watched football with him enthusiastically, took baseball classes to be able to enjoy the game with him, made sure I pay my share of times when we went out, was understanding when his work was tough, encouraged him to spend time with his friends alone because I thought men need their space, was flexible not to suffocate him, had my own life and passion, I am well educated, very sportive and generally people say that I’m fun and kind. He broke up with me because he wanted to explore his other options. What else do men want? Is there something wrong with me?
36
12