I miss her, how can I recover?

I used to talk with a girl a lot, she was out of a dream. Her house in Puerto Rico got destroyed in a hurricane, so she came here to live with her cousins and went to my highschool. We talked a lot, and it was going really well. But one day she acted weird and we didn't talk as much, I felt like there was something she wasn't telling me. Considering her new friends she had weren't that kind to me before she arrived so I got suspicious, I didn't talk about it though. I was soon blocked, Learned that from trying to text her a week after she left. She just left, and my friend who was in her science told me she left to see if I knew. I'm glad she can live back in Puerto Rico, just wish I got a goodbye I guess. First girl I talked to in a while and it all turnt to **** in the end. I'm so numb man, when I look at other girls I see nothing in them. Even when they flirt I can only think of her. I'm so damn lonely. I feel like a suffocating chinchilla that won't die. It's been a while too so I think I might be depressed or something, it's agonizing to think about that's all I know.
I miss her, how can I recover?
Add Opinion