Why did my ex ask that?

My soon to be ex husband and I split. I found him on a dating website again and I blew up and got really mad. I apologized the next day but he said he doesn't want to be with me anymore. This was about a week ago, then two nights ago I blew up his phone because I had a break down and missed him so much. He then proceeded to block and ignore me. I couldn't believe after two years that this is how it was all happening. Then the next night he emailed me saying stay away from him yada yada. I said ok. He said how's the divorce coming along? I said you better get on it. He said he would. Then he called me to tell me all about how I ruined this relationship by questioning him (I was s right all along) and ended to conversation with thanking me because otherwise he wouldn't have met the most amaaaaaazing girl. He said amazing like that. And then he hung up. I haven't heard from him since. I'm crushed. He called just to rub that in my face. The worst part is I have no idea who he could be dating. Before I found him on dating websites he had fraudulently opened a credit card in my name so when he says I was being a bitch that is why. Of course I was pissed! I'm so hurt and angry and frustrated.
Why did my ex ask that?
Add Opinion