Girls, Would you be bothered and feel icky about him?

Not many men have hairs on the odd parts such as the shoulders, upper arms , neck and butt cheeks.

It's a mental suffering for sure for a man to have such hairy parts in addition to very hairy other usual parts such as the chest/abdomen, legs and arms.

So, if as a woman you found that this guy has hairs on such odd parts and he shaves it.. you get to see his stubbly regrowut on the shoulder, upper arms and butt cheeks? Would it bother you like hell... and a possupossibof deal breaker?

• Yes, that's abnormal and weird
  • No, it's okay as long as he shaves /waxes it off
  • No, it's okay even if he let's it grow natural
    Vote C

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think it's attractive to have a lot of hair. But I would never ask someone to shave it off, that'd be their own choice. So it depends on the guy. When I fall in love with someone, it's because of his personality, his cute smile, his humor. Stuff like that. If I fall in love with that, I really couldn't care less about some hair. Just like I couldn't care less about height or eye color or something like that. Those are things you are born with, something that you can't change, so why bother trying to hide it? she'll found out eventually anyway if the relationships lasts. My best friend has a very hairy boyfriend (over 3 years now) and she doesn't mind, because she loves him for the way he is. Love conquers anything. You just have to find the right person who sees you for who you are and is attracted by that.

• So you say you choose Option 2?

• It's not a big deal. Waxing is always an option, better than shaving, but the woman should be happy with you for who you are. She will see everything she likes about you and embrace your "flaws" as well. Just be you.

• @Amberose philosophy...