Girls, Would you be bothered and feel icky about him?

Not many men have hairs on the odd parts such as the shoulders, upper arms , neck and butt cheeks.

It's a mental suffering for sure for a man to have such hairy parts in addition to very hairy other usual parts such as the chest/abdomen, legs and arms.

So, if as a woman you found that this guy has hairs on such odd parts and he shaves it.. you get to see his stubbly regrowut on the shoulder, upper arms and butt cheeks? Would it bother you like hell... and a possupossibof deal breaker?

• Yes, that's abnormal and weird
    Vote A
  • No, it's okay as long as he shaves /waxes it off
    Vote B
  • No, it's okay even if he let's it grow natural
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think it's attractive to have a lot of hair. But I would never ask someone to shave it off, that'd be their own choice. So it depends on the guy. When I fall in love with someone, it's because of his personality, his cute smile, his humor. Stuff like that. If I fall in love with that, I really couldn't care less about some hair. Just like I couldn't care less about height or eye color or something like that. Those are things you are born with, something that you can't change, so why bother trying to hide it? she'll found out eventually anyway if the relationships lasts. My best friend has a very hairy boyfriend (over 3 years now) and she doesn't mind, because she loves him for the way he is. Love conquers anything. You just have to find the right person who sees you for who you are and is attracted by that.

7|0
    0|0
    • So you say you choose Option 2?

• Show All
    • It's not a big deal. Waxing is always an option, better than shaving, but the woman should be happy with you for who you are. She will see everything she likes about you and embrace your "flaws" as well. Just be you.

• @Amberose philosophy...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 69

• Woman have to save almost daily to not have stubble hair in places they dont want it. You can't help that hair grows there, but when you can tell it is getting bad or showing then shave. Not a big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair on a man can be seen as attractive by women
    Also, this doesn't bother a lot of women
    But some women it does bother
    If you like you're hair, date someone according to your belief

0|1
    0|0
    • Hair on the back , shoulder , upper arm is very rare and might be seen as turn off disgusting thing by most women, I guess.

• Show All
    • My brother has less man than I do
      He plays sports and all that
      But he's still less man than I am

• Brother is a less man...🀐
      In what sense you mean he is less man and you are more man?
      He is having less body hair than an average man as well?

• Nah... the guy in the vid doesn't look that bad. If i had a problem with it, i might ask for him to wax a little, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
    • Seeing the video you opted for Option B?

• Please stop inviting me to your questions. Lol. You never get satisfied no matter how sincerely everyone answers.

2|1
    0|0
    • I apologise

• Show All
    • I'd tell him to shave it off because I find it a bit unhygienic & also because I don't like that "inequality" that only women have to shave if they want to be respected coz of preset 'societal standards' and men escape that hardwork & efforts so I'd want them to shave too.

• Option 2 or option 1 ?

• I dont find it weird or disgusting. Definitely not a deal breaker. It's just hair its not a big deal. Would feel like a cuddly teddy bear

0|1
    0|0
    • He has thick hairs on torso and also has hairs growing on the upper arms , shoulder.
      All of it is normal and perfect fine even when left natural?

• Show All
    • Really hot actually

• Thanks.
      How tall are you BTW?

• You must have meant, "many Japanese men dont have hair..." because all the italian, indian, irish, and black guys I've dated are pretty hairy. I am also 40. Many boys dont have hair. That is true. Many men do. And i prefer masculine looking men, over metrosexual looking guys, so just a trim please. But to each their own

0|0
    0|0
    • African black men are also hairfrre. And not many men are as hairy as the man in the video above.
      by the way, if a man is as hairy as above then he should do what he did... use trimmer with zero guard all over the body and make it clean?

• To be bothered by it I'd say more than likely it would bother me at times. To feel icky about him no I doubt it. A guy with a lot of hair, then having hair in odd places to be fair I've not been with a guy like that, I'd like to believe I'd be mature enough to realize it's completely out of his control, I would accept him for who he is and how he is with me, both have nothing to do with hair or no hair. Being a deal breaker,,, absolutely not!

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realize and feel that having hair in odd places as shown in the video above is abnormal and absolutely weird?

• Show All
    • I was referring to when I said you're funny when you want to be. I wasn't sidestepping you being serious, I was talking about that particular comment where you said shaves the shit?

• Is it ok to wear shirts if hairy chest?

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...ac62-0ee08bc0da8b-m.jpg

• I don't like hairy but it wouldn't really bother me

1|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy, first and foremost his preference should be taken into consideration. It's his body and he should do what feels right to him. He can't control the fact that he has hair growing where ever it's growing and saying it's "abnormal" is incorrect. If he has hair on his eyeballs or tongue - sure that would be abnormal. But anything else is within the realms of normal for a man.
    If asked I might vocalize an opinion but bottom line is, its his choice and one should support it, be it keeping the hair or getting rid of it. I don't this it's gross as long as he's clean and has good hygiene. That's the important part.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok
      And he would like to do whatever makes YOU happy and pleased...
      Then?

• Show All
    • Exactly as the guy in the video

• What about it?

• No one is perfect. Surely not me! Men with a little extra hair or more have never bothered me. I think he should do what ever is most comfortable for him.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why so?
      Too much extra hairs all over the chest and stomach, upper arms / shoulder , legs and thighs...
      Not disgusting and disturbing sight?

• The only thing that's bothering me and that I feel icky about are your questions.

1|0
    0|0
    • I realized that

• Show All
    • @Desconhecida oh I don't care about the hair. Why would I, it's just hair. The fact that he keeps posting these questions is what annoys me. He always gets the same answers but he won't shut up. I don't know what weird fetish he has but if you ask me, he should display that somewhere else.

• Lol lol lol you are so mean...πŸ˜‚

• It isn't weird. It is actually normal, but I'm personally turned off by a lot of hair. Just depends on the preference of the woman.

1|1
    0|0
    • As long as he shaves it all off neck to toe..
      You don't find it bad?

• You know when I said DONT add me into any more of your fucking stupid questions based on your own lame ass insecurity... You know how you DON'T listen. That turns me off more than hair. Learn to READ and LISTEN.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be bothered if the guy was so super hairy I wouldn't want to cuddle with Bigfoot.

1|1
    0|0
    • I mean once he shaves would it be okay or it still would be a deal breaker?

• Body hair freaks me out. I think men should shave every where that women do if they’re super hairy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Where do women shave apart from legs...

• Show All
    • Your vagina is hairless?

• Well I shave it so yes

• If he was my boyfriend I'd wax his hairs for him. Lol but my boyfriend doesn't have too much hair

0|1
    0|0
    • :p
      Wouldn't you reject/dump him!πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Yes 😊

• What if he passed on his hairiness to your kids... and your son got such hairy :o

• Me I think am more comfortable with him as long those are his natural hair and I love a man with hairy body of coz

0|1
    0|0
    • But if he let it grow out then he wouldn't be able to wear sleeveless...

• Show All
    • Lol no but still.. it does matter.
      Esp when you are next to him wearing sleeveless and yours shoulder and upper arms are shiny smooth bare as a baby

• If he found himself uncomfortable he should shave but for I think its okay for him to be as he is

• It really doesn't bother me and it won't make me feel icky about him.

0|1
    0|0
    • As long as a man shaves penis area you are okay?

• I think you're getting extra conscious about body hair because this type of body hair is not really represented in the male beauty industry/standards. But honestly, there's nothing wrong in having thick growth as long as you're comfortable in it. If you find the hair is irritating your skin or feel like the growth is abnormal, get it checked. But for aesthetic purposes, it's totally natural. If you're comfortable in it, just embrace it.

0|0
    0|0
    • :)
      Am glad you feel my insecurities.
      May I ask , as a woman, how do you feel about such hair growth on a man's body?
      And what do you expect?

• Show All
    • Gawd...
      No need to be sweet and kind. No one is judging you if you are honest here.

• I am honest tho :/ Anyway, take care.

• Hair doesn’t bother me. If he’s more comfortable with himself by getting rid of it that’s his choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes