Talking to all my friends?

Okay, so there's this new guy at my school. His friend even said he was "out to get whatever he can". So of course he flirts his ass off with all the girls at school. He's "talking" to my friend and me. Of course this started after the first girl didn't work out. He's a really cool guy to hang out with, but I feel like the next in line. He's moved on to me since my friend told him she wasn't looking for a relationship. Should I give him a chance or send him on to the next one?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• send him packing, he obviously doesn't care about you, since he's only ''out to get whatever he can'' you were his who knows what choice, so just say no

What Guys Said 1

• Depends, do you really want to be with a guy who flirts with anything that has legs?

If so, go for it. Just realize, sounds like once he's done with you ( and it sounds like that be fairly quick) he's going after another girl, and another, and...

What Girls Said 1

• did it seem like he really fell hard for this girl? is he coming on to you really strongly?

If you like him, and he's moved on trom the old girl go for it! ull never know if you just write him off- just think, how will you feel if the next girl says yes? and you see them in the hall..