What is the right thing to do?

OK so I am engaged to a guy, who I do care about deeply, just in a friendship way. I have gained feelings for another guy but I don't know what to do. I can't be with this other guy where he isn't interested in me in that way, which is fine. But what do I do about the guy I am with? I don't want to hurt him, but I also want him to be with someone who can give him the love he deservers.

There are other complications with splitting up with him, like when his grandfather died back in may, he told him to stay with me because I was a great girl. I don't want to flare up emotions about his grandfather with the break up.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way that this situation is not going to hurt him. It is better to cut this relationship off on than to continue it. It is not fair to either one of you to continue.

What Guys Said 1

• Break off your relationship, there's no reason to stay with him if you don't like him as much as he likes you. Expect him to think of his grandfather, so inform him you'll console him as friend. But you need to cut this relationship off, especially before he likes you even more than he presently does.

What Girls Said 1

• you're engaged to one guy and having feelings for another? this is such a movie scenario! if you are having doubts about your fiancee, ask him how he feels. Does this other guy know how you feel about him? Maybe you should talk to him too. Both of them sound really sweet and whomever you choose will hopefully be best for you.