Seeing the ex out... after a 7 year break up. What should I do now?

saw my ex out last night. He poked me and said hello, and I said hi back and said that he looked good. He said I looked good as well. and that was that. We broke up 5 days ago after 7 years. We are both 21, and have never been with anyone else. after he broke up with me, I haven't contacted him since. Do you think him seeing me happy ( Which I'm NOT ) will have an effect on him that he misses me? I really think I could be with him for the rest of my life. he said the same, but there is something pulling him away from me. I really think its because he has never been with another girl, but its really hard to cope with that. He really didn't give me a reason on why we he broke up with me. we never had huge fights, jealousy, or anything. I just miss him so much.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, Its only been 5days after the break up...And you dated 7years.

Do you really think that he is over you...NO! Do the math...I understand it is some feelings still there after this short period time. No one moves on that fast. If they do, they are in denial.

What Guys Said 2

• hes probably never had more fun in his life now that he's not with your sorry ass. If you feel so bad, the only thing that will stop all feeling is suicide. 808 heeeelll yaaaaaa

• Guys have huge separation and companionship issues after long break ups. He's not happy either. Promise ya that.

What Girls Said 2

• um..i think if he really loves you (wich I think he does)he will come back at you . And yes you should be happy because even if nothing will happen between you again you will be happy because this love between you once existed

• I've heard that line about wanting to be with other girls before settling down before. Once they start hooking up with other girls, they'll forget all about you. The least he could do though, is give you a definite reason.