Advice needed ASAP?

So I have no idea what to do anymore. I'm lost in a sea of confusion, I love this man very much and we have a son together. But I've hurt him a lot, I mistrusted him when he should have been the one I trusted most. He never done anything wrong. We live together, but we are living as friends. I just want us so much to be able to progress back into a relationship but he's hesitant. He keeps on saying that he don't know, or that we will talk about it at a later date. I'm having therapy sessions now to help me work through my trust issues and any other issues I have. I just want to be his again, but the more I ask him about us getting back together the more it seems to push him away. I know he loves me even though he tries to hide it. I just wish he'd give me one chance to show him it's the right thing to do, for us and our son. I want to be given the chance to prove to him that we can do this and I want to show him that we can make it work. But I don't think he's willing to go that extra mile right now. What do I do?
Advice needed ASAP?
Add Opinion