Should I break up with him?

me and my boyfriend been together 3 1/2 years off and on so he got locked up last year around october and he came home this year in august so you know when they in jail they tell you all this stuff on how they gonna change and this and that and I waited for him didn't cheat nothin so he came home and was on house arrest and then one day we were on the phone and he told me he didn't wanna be in a relationship so I started crying and he was tell me dnt cry so yeah I was going through it and then like we started going back out but I feel like he feel bad that I waited and he breakin up with me but not too long ago he was hidin a girl # in his fone as a boy name mind you me and this girl do not get along & was textin her but when he was textin her I didn't knoe it was a girl I believed him because he said it was one of his friends , I just got a feelin that he was lyin so I called and it was a girl and then when I caught him in his lie he still was trying to lie , then he said oh I was hidin it because I didn't wanna hurt you so then the other day she texts him sayin I like how you dnt answer your phone wen I call (that sound personal) so we had a big argument because I told him I dnt want him talkin to her nothin and that's wen he said I dnt you see I didn't aanser my phone wen she call I'm like OK then yesterday he gets all dressed up and he actin brandnew so he tells me he was gonna call me back but I had a feelin he wasn't so I jus feel asleep and he knocks on my door for his battery he didn't say hi nothin then I asked him why he didn't answer my calls he says I was sleep so I asked where he was sleepin at he ain't wanna tell me so I toold him he actin up and he says no you actin upso I told him to take his stuff to where he slept at and he got mad and he did ...i called his phone we argued and he hung up on me so now I'm callin and he's ignoring my calls I'm really fed up with the sh*t but I love him and you kno relationships have they ups & down but I dnt know what to do! help

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if your on and off and miserable--whats the point of being in the relationship? a healthy relationship should make you happy and not break up every other day

What Guys Said 1

• The only way to get her out of the picture is to have her killed by one of your bf's prison buddies for 5 g's

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, so let me get this straight... not only does he treat you like crap by talking to other girls and ignoring you calls and texts, but he broke up with you, then took you back because he felt bad? What exactly do you find appealing about this man? He better be hung like a horse, because with a personality like his, you had better be getting something out of the deal.

You are way too good to be someone who is dating you out of pity, or worse, as a way to pass time until he finds someone else. I know you want to make things work because of all the time you've put in, but forget him. Let him go disrespect another girl. Also, in my experience, guys who have been in jail are selfish and entitled, and are likely to end up in jail again because they think they are above the law. So stick with him if you want to be miserable every time he gets locked up, but don't expect someone to change when they have already shown you their bad side.

• Ok hunni first off its time to get over this boy. It sounds to me that he is taking complete advantage of your love for him and for that reason he feels he can do w.e he wants because he knows you"re gonna take him right back. He showed you the kind of person he was when he acted like it was nothing for him to hide shortiis numba in his phone. And as for what he said while he was locked up...Trust me I know from experience its just a bunch of bullsh*t to keep him commissary filled and pass the time. Let it go because you gonna get Ur self into some sh*t messing around with him and he ain't gonna give a damn what happens to you in the end. Let it go honey. Your young...Move on.