Boyfriend cheated and lied to me, and I said some things I shouldn’t have. Am I in the wrong?

He lied, cheated, and used me. We lost our virginities to eachother and everything was fine. But then he started taking me for granted and never would make effort for me. I was so mad because he wouldn’t agree to meet up to own up to his mistakes. He also ditched me two days before our prom and screwed me over. I hadn’t eaten in three days, have slept very little, and feel crushed.

So I told him he had a small dick. Which, was very accurate. But I feel like in these circumstances it was ok for all the pain he caused me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will always feel justified to serve someone the same crushing medicine they gave you, that's because they legit hurt you, and its fine to get hurt, its only a problem if you don't move on (take as much time as you need to feel, just don't lash out at people not responsible for the pain including yourself) People sometimes become curious and/or will want the things they don't have. He shouldn't have cheated on you and you'd be surprised how good it can feel to know you're hurting someone maturely (an example being I was cheated on, and she felt bad, 98% of people will feel guilt over cheating, I didn't get upset, all I did was say "I understand why you did it." and broke up with them, they kept coming to me to hear that I forgive them, I don't you made me face inadequacy when I was vulnerable, open and showed you love that was wasted.) You know what you don't want now (more clearly at least.)

Just do your best not to be spiteful, you're better than them since you didn't and they weren't grown enough to break it off with you before sleeping with someone else. (But remember if they cheat on you they're afraid to share you, meaning they did care, but they made their choice.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It isn't very nice to do but not terrible either
    I wouldn't say it is justified because he did worse... because that is just really a bad mentality to have if someone steals your car it doesn't make it alright for you to steal the thief's bicycle
    So not a hugely terrible thing say but a somewhat unkind and unnecessary thing as well you could have ended things without it and you would be a better person for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't bother reading the description. Unless you brought physical harm to him, he's the one that cheated, so it's quite literally impossible for you to be in the wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you are fine. The guy sounds like an asshole, and you where honest. If you ask me you let him off easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small dick -- getting cheated on, lied to, used and abused... i think what ever you did is nothing to what he did to you

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just funny if it's true. Don't you mean ex boyfriend by the way?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at-fucking-all. He fucking deserved it that disgusting pig. Who would ever, ever, cheat on someone. I never knew, until this day, why someone would do that. Its foul. And you tried to meet up again? No fuck him. He doesn't even deserve your attention. Don't feel bad about yourself, people like him are sickminded. You did the right thing. Actually, if I were, I would tell everyone his dick is small. It's what he gets for cheating and lying to an innocent girl like you. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have dumped him. You did nothing compared to what he did to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's got a small dick then its fine, if he doesn't then it won't bother him at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Growing up is interesting, isn't it?

2|0
    0|0
  • It was okay, you were justified

0|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong. The guy's an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • No , he cheated