Boyfriend cheated and lied to me, and I said some things I shouldn’t have. Am I in the wrong?

He lied, cheated, and used me. We lost our virginities to eachother and everything was fine. But then he started taking me for granted and never would make effort for me. I was so mad because he wouldn’t agree to meet up to own up to his mistakes. He also ditched me two days before our prom and screwed me over. I hadn’t eaten in three days, have slept very little, and feel crushed.

So I told him he had a small dick. Which, was very accurate. But I feel like in these circumstances it was ok for all the pain he caused me.

013

Most Helpful Guy

• It will always feel justified to serve someone the same crushing medicine they gave you, that's because they legit hurt you, and its fine to get hurt, its only a problem if you don't move on (take as much time as you need to feel, just don't lash out at people not responsible for the pain including yourself) People sometimes become curious and/or will want the things they don't have. He shouldn't have cheated on you and you'd be surprised how good it can feel to know you're hurting someone maturely (an example being I was cheated on, and she felt bad, 98% of people will feel guilt over cheating, I didn't get upset, all I did was say "I understand why you did it." and broke up with them, they kept coming to me to hear that I forgive them, I don't you made me face inadequacy when I was vulnerable, open and showed you love that was wasted.) You know what you don't want now (more clearly at least.)

Just do your best not to be spiteful, you're better than them since you didn't and they weren't grown enough to break it off with you before sleeping with someone else. (But remember if they cheat on you they're afraid to share you, meaning they did care, but they made their choice.)