Was I wrong to break up?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months. We dated two years ago and he recently came back into my life wanting to try again. I asked him why he doesn't have pics of us online. I have pics of him. He said "Its too soon, I just got out of a relationship and my family wants me to be focus on me" I said ok
And he didn't say anything to me the rest of the day.

At times I feel like he just doesn't care. I told him this last week. He said "But I do care" I said "I can't tell, Im always initiating communication. If I didn't we would never speak. He read the message and didn't reply.

This whole week we didn't spend any time together. When he invites me over its "You can come over if you" I said IF He didn't respond.

I got fed up and broke up with him yesterday. I told him "Its not working, we should date other people. I wish you well. He said " I appreciate your honesty" I said ok and That was it.

Have not spoken since.
Was I wrong to break up?
2
1