What do you do if your ex keeps your nude photos?

Do you ask him to delete it, or would you rather not say anything?

1346

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe ask him to delete them. If he is a nice guy he will. If you don't say anything he will either keep them or get rid of them. Most likely keep them.

• Can you tell me why would you keep it?

• If it were me I would probably keep them to remember the girl unless it was a compete break up and I did not really want to think about her.

Keep them could be a few reasons.
      To jerk off to later and remember the old days. If he still has feeling for you. Or if he was a dick maybe he would leak them. There are a number of reasons why someome would keep them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't send nude photos with my face showing, so they can keep them if they like. I'll just deny ever sending any, if they want to get me in trouble for it. Word against word, no one wins.