He's been saying how he's waiting for him and his girlfriend to get into one more fight then he's going to end it for good.

me and this guy dated for 3 months over the summer we broke up in august and he started dating his ex again (thy went out for 2 years and they lost there virginity to each other) but now the last couple weeks me and him have been getting really close again we live in the same town work in the same place and go tot eh same school while his girlfriend is off at college two hours away..but he's been telling me he cares about me a lot and is still always hugging me and holding my hand and kissing me..and he's been saying how he's waiting for him and his girlfriend to get into one more fight then he's going to end it for good... what should I think and what should I do should!

01

What Guys Said 1

• Not cool. This guy's being a jerk to this other girl.

Who knows? one day you might be in her situation, what would you like another girl to do?

• When me and this guy were dating..she was texting him saying she loved him and always trying to make plans with him..so I don't feel that bad..she pulled so much sh*t behind my back..and she was the one to break up with him

• Oh! Kinda wish I knew that, I don't think anyone deserves being a back-up plan.

Give him an ultimatum next time you see him, do not give him more time.

• Iv tried! but its hard to keep my word on it like its hard to not talk to him of care abut him

What Girls Said 0