Has Anyone Never Spoken To Their Ex Again? Or How Would You Feel About That?

People usually say after a breakup, one seeks reconciliation or at least some sort of contact, whether it's been weeks or months after they've split.

But has anyone here experienced where they never spoke to their ex again, or sent a message and got ignored ever since?

If not, how would you feel if you never heard from your ex again?

1834

Most Helpful Guy

• 7 months ago I broke up with my ex, and kicked her out of my apartment. I haven't spoken to her since, and don't plan on it. I think exes should remain such. And I find no contact (depending on the circumstances surrounding the break up) is best in an effort to move forward with your life. Not out of spite, but simply for the purposes of growth. In other words, making your growth a priority, sometimes means leaving your past, in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had breakups that we talked and I have had two where we never spoke again. One I was ghosted and the other was my choice to ignore the asshole who cheated on me.

• Did it take you a long time to get over the one who ghosted you?

• Mixed feelings about that. Getting over the person wasn't hard but getting through the thoughts that I wasn't even worth being told the other person didn't want to see me any more was tough.