I thought going out with him would make me forget about my ex. What to do, what to do?

So I've been going out for this guy a month well today actually we make a month. But ughh idk. We only talked for two weeks and when he asked me out I said yes, because he is a good guy wants a good future and his family loves me, and one more thing I thought going out with him would make me forget about my ex but I've seen no good I just think about him much more. && my guy is just so shy he doesn't hold my hand nor kisses me until I approach it. When I'm around him kinda of annoys me and I see it more like a friendship that we kiss and hold hands but not really a relationship :l yea I feel bad his a good guy but as well I don't think he deserves this some close friends I've talked about it they have just said to give it time that maybe all fall in love with him that how could I let such a good guy go not to be stupid but ugh I really don't know so more opinions won't hurt . . thanks for taking your time any advices well be good.

11

What Guys Said 1

• If its not happening then move on find someone else, no point in leading him on it unless you just want some fun...

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't have any feelings for him what so ever then you should let him go,it's not fair on him.If you do have feelings for him,then just take it slow and see how things go and maybe say to him come on we've been going out for a month now,don't be shy! lol. And if you still feel for your ex then it's not right that you're with this guy..