Ex has new guy in her life? Am I screwed?

I lost the most amazing woman of 15 months and tomorrow our period of no contact is up its been a month. I got on facebook and she has a pic of this guy and her doing a cheesy pose shot on the couch and its nothing too serious everyone says but I am not so sure.

Opinions?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you don't give many details ... but I would agree with 'everyone'. I reckon she is the kind of person who needs to be in a relationship. so she might be using the bloke as a rebound. but if you don't wanna lose her forever, you should show her (in a not obsessive or creepy way) she still is on your mind. no need to harass, though, as it would push her away. good luck

• I am writing a sorry letter right now and hand delivering it. she is the need to be in a relationship type. how do I show her in a non neurotic weird creepy way?

• Id say : just keep it short, no need to overdo it ... if you made some mistakes, acknowledge them and explain how it happened. personally, I would not talk about her nw boyfriend .. I would pretend as if he didn't exist. after all, this is something between you and her. I don't know if I would recommend to tell her you love her .. or you miss her as it could push her away. you can say you feel sad you are no longer in contact with her but if she wishes you to stop contacting her, you would respect her decision. good luck

What Girls Said 1

• i think you need to stop focusing on her and focus on yourself. don't worry about a new guy, he could be gay for all you know.

• I have been focusing on me because I want to be better for her and for myself as well. I can't believe how far I fell. Trust me he isn't gay. she has never gone back before and its long distance too. oh also she joined the army now. how do I approach this without looking like a fruit loop?

What Guys Said 3

• maybe if you want her back contact her let her know you are interested, otherwise she might move on if you try at least you will know and won't have to wonder...

• probably. best thing you can do is stay in touch with her but not be friends. tough line to walk but I would not get in involved if I was you. let the chips fall where they may...

• Time to start planning for a way to win her back: link