My ex and I broke up a few weeks ago. I need her back!!

So I'm sure there are tons of stories like this one, but I thought I'd share mine and see what kind of advice I will get back. So a few weeks ago me and my ex broke up because she felt like she wasn't giving me everything she had to offer like she used to. Our relationship started pretty quickly, we only knew each other for about a month before we got together officially. We are young age range between 17-20. I'm the male and am 20, she almost 18. We hit it off great, we both are pretty shy people. She's been in relationships before and I really haven't because when I was in high school I played baseball so that took up a lot of my time, so I didn't really have time for girls. but when she came along, it just felt right to let this girl in my life. she has a lot of underlying problems with her life, that I really filled for her. she was into prescription drugs for a while but not heavily. I told her that I can't deal with that sort of stuff because I myself am not into drugs and I don't want the person I love to be into them. she slowly started to get off them, and when she was finally clean and sober from them, she really saw just how dangerous and stupid it was to do them. I was a really nice guy to her, I did a lot for her, was there for her when she didn't really like her friends anymore because of the things that they were into. (i.e partying, heavy drinking, drugs) she says that they are her friends but they aren't "real" friends. in the beginning of our relationship we spent about a normal amount of time together, not too much but not too little. but when she realized that her friends weren't who she thought they were, she wanted to be with me a lot. I didn't really mind because I loved her so much and I still kept time with my friends as well. As our relationship grew, we became really close, she knew everything about me and I knew everything about her. that was about a year ago. starting about a month and a half ago, she has had confused feelings towards me.(she is now in her last year of high school, while I'm in second year of college) she broke up with me for reasons because I wasn't always the best listener. well here's where we are in a battle together, after the break up I told her mom that she mixed a couple prescription drugs together (upper and downer), I didn't tell her mom out of spite of her breaking up with me. I did it because I don't want her to fall back into the same path of life I found her in and got her out of. but I was wrong and she got worse, she started doing them more now because her mom is on her ass about them. a week after we break up, she hooks up with another guy(while drugged on xanax) and she told me she wants to get over me and thought that would help. I asked if it did, and she said no but time will help and the fact that she going to hang out with him more. obviously this guy is a rebound, but I love her and care about her so much, I don't want to lose her to some douche who only wants to have sex with her, Please help me

21

Most Helpful Girl

• oh wow that's really crazy! I'm sorry you have to go through that. well what id say is that maybe she feels a little abandoned for you telling her mom on her (dont get me wrong it was the right thing) but you should just try and talk to her and be completely honest about how you feel and talk about what you want out of your relationship and such. just be there for her and let her know how much you still care because after all you've been through she still has feelings for you she just needs you to show her how much you need/want her. maybe even try and do something cute to win her back. sorry I don't know if that helped at all... but I hope things work out for you two!

What Girls Said 1

• You are young take this as one of life's many lessons and move one. As long as you are morning the past your future is wasting away. Love changes with age and mark my words SO DO WOMEN. Stay open to new probabilities.

What Guys Said 1

• Alll you can do is try, stay in touch, let her know you interested, she has to make her mind up herself you can't make her want you or want to be with you ...