Am I wrong in choosing this?

My partner said she needed space and we didn't speak for a week. She called me today and said you made it clear that we can't be together. A couple months ago I took her to my martial arts school. In fairness, my instructor was having a bad day and said, bitch, and she felt that there was a lot of toxic male energy at the gym. She felt disrespected as a martial artist that an instructor would use the word bitch and felt that this environment was not good for me. I spoke to the instructors and said how I felt that it wasn't ok to use that language and that she felt uncomfortable being there. She said I can't believe u brought me here wtf leave this school. She said thank you for speaking to the instructors but don't come back. I told her I did but never did. I like the school it helps me be a better person the issue is resolved and I honestly like it. When we spoke today I told her I went back and she was pissed and when I told her I was going to do a 2week trail she was pissed. She said u made it clear we can't be together how could u go to a place that disrespected me. What do y'all think? Am I wrong for going there?
Am I wrong in choosing this?
Add Opinion