Does everyone have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Seriously like every where I look people making out, holding hands. And its like every person I talk to they say they have someone. How am I supposed to get someone if everyone already has someone?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone is in a relationship, you just tend to notice things more when they're on your mind. When I'm having a "fat day", it seems like everyone I see is super skinny. It's not that everyone is with someone, it's just your mind is picking up on the people who are coupled-off.

What Girls Said 5

• no...lots are single

• No, it only seems that way. I'm single & I'm not ashamed of it. The world is not going to tell me that I should or should not be dating, that is my choice.

• it makes me feel like crap

• jeez, being a relationship is not that important! If you really are depressed, having a girlfriend will not change anything. People put way too much worth in having a significant other, it's only a person, they can't make everything in your life better. Only you can make yourself happy & make your life better.

• well I'm lonely. I would certainly feel better about that. guess its just to hard to ask for someone that cares about you now days :(

• Don't worry, you'll find your someone one day :-)

• no... not me. Even when I look at things, everyone always has a boyfriend or girlfriend when I dont.

• There is no one.

What Guys Said 0