I feel like my love life would make for a great Jerry Springer episode?

Last Friday my wife (of almost 9 yrs) told me she cheated and was leaving me and the kids. Saturday she said still wanted to be a part of the kids life. I thought great, I think it's important for kids to have their mother in their life. She moved all of her stuff out Saturday, and spent a little time with the kids. Came over for about an hour Sunday to be with the kids. Monday came over for a few hours... Spent most of yesterday at my house less about spending time with the kids, more about spending time with me. I asked her what's actually going on? She replied with I'd like to work on us, and I moved out because I need to focus on me (contradictory). Late last night I got a text asking to come stay the night. I told her I was already in bed and probably couldn't stay awake long enough for her to get here. I should add we've had more sex in the last two days than we have in the last two months. This is so confusing, and it's only gotta be more confusing for our 3 young kids. I guess I'm just looking for advice on what I should do. I'm open to working things out, but I'm too old to be playing games. It's definitely not fair to the kids.
2
1