How do you act in front of someone you like and in front of their friends?

Like there should be a difference rite?

Besides being 'flirty because flirting.. There's a lot of ways to b that and that's kinda too general. >I'm basically saying if you liked someone what's the difference between talking to gem and the difference when talking to their friend.
What did you talk about? Topics?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess more intimate, cozy, friendly, flirty around the guy I like

and more friendly and fun around his friends

• Would you ask about the guy you like when alone with his friend?

• What if he doesn't know you like him?

• Well then I guess he's going to find out

What Girls Said 4

• well, in front of someone you like: flirty, crazy,funny, intimate,

with his friends: still funny (i'm a hilarious person to my friends) and crazy (what I'm known for) and fun flirty...

it would be not much a difference just leave off the intamacy part and the big flirt parts cause his friends or urs may not want all that PDA [public displays of affection] ya know... be yourself...

• that person.. usually.. or unless like I don't know.. still even if we were friends.. usually we talked about him... so... yeah.. that person.. but don't make that person feel like it's the only reason you are talking to them... ya know...

• be flirty

• I act the same around everyone, regardless of if they're my boyfriend or my friend. Trying to act like someone you're not would get exhausting.

Good luck.

• Lol I don't mean acting acting ( not like you are hiding something) I mean like would there be a difference in how you talk to the person you like and their friend

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously I'm more flirty with people I like and I tend to act a little more mature around them (not too much, but I try to cut down on the fart jokes by at least 40%) but other than that I'm typically the same amongst most people I know. Those poor poor people.

• I'm usually quieter, or seem like I'm not interested/avoiding them. I'm already somewhat reserved, so if you can imagine being quieter then that's sometimes me :)

• U shouldn't do that .. I'm not trying to tell you what to do although it does sound like it but I've been there and done that. I think she thought I hated her or something and she just kinda stopped being where I was.. Now I'm busy chasing her back. It's very very hard work.

• Well if you have the drive to socialize, date, whatever, then definitely don't miss out. I know when I was younger I missed out on pretty much all of high school life and it definitely affected me. Don't do that to yourself. Screw it up if you have to, but at least learn from it.

• Good advice thankyou