What is up with my ex?

Me and my ex broke up almost 1 and a half year ago. We were together for 3years. We both were depressed the last year and everything fucked up because of lack of communication and other stuff. He followed me to the same school after he got to know I was going here. He has been acting hot and cold and always when I take our relationship up he is flipping out and often tells me "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER"... then when I get cold and ignore him, he tries to get my attention. He listens to depressing songs only.. our songs amd breakup, depression songs.. I wrote him an letter almost 3 months after I had ignores him. It was an open letter and I didn't cry out my love for him in the letter at all. Now it has been two days since he got the letter. I want him back.. I dont know what to do. Help me guys.. 😞

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The good thing that helps against depression:
    1) Get a real MAN boyfriend, who would protect you, preferrably 26y. o.+
    2) Your new boyfriend beats the sh1t out your ex boyfriend
    3) You get lots of lulz
    4) Profit!

Don't waste your life on low-life crazy teenagers

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore... .

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He is stringing you along! Girl you don't want him cause he just wants your attention, freindship, for you to care...
    I have an ex kind of doing the same thing. She is putting herself in my path and trying to get my attention but she says that she won't even be freinds with me. Then she ignores me and randomly says hi back.
    Focus on getting over the loser who is playing with your poor heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on. He is playing head games with you being the goal. Also sounds like you have been trying to get close and he may be filing you into stalker category. Move on. Go have a one night stand somewhere (use protection, duh). Hang with other friends. Visit POF. Or a church group. But move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's up with both of
    You?
    Too cold for each other
    Positive and positive energy

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to get him back is a waste of time. Accept him and move on he will live within you forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a poo

0|0
    1|0
  • Your ex is not getting any sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you both might be not good for each other to me. Not sure if the relationship lead to some of the problems but I'd guess it didn't help.

On the other had don't let the internet tell you who to love

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, explain please

• Show All
    • So what do you think now?

• I still don't think good of it but I have a feeling there is things I haven't accounted for.

End of the day don't let the internet tell you what to do. Only you know what the right thing to do would be

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes