What is up with my ex?

Me and my ex broke up almost 1 and a half year ago. We were together for 3years. We both were depressed the last year and everything fucked up because of lack of communication and other stuff. He followed me to the same school after he got to know I was going here. He has been acting hot and cold and always when I take our relationship up he is flipping out and often tells me "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER"... then when I get cold and ignore him, he tries to get my attention. He listens to depressing songs only.. our songs amd breakup, depression songs.. I wrote him an letter almost 3 months after I had ignores him. It was an open letter and I didn't cry out my love for him in the letter at all. Now it has been two days since he got the letter. I want him back.. I dont know what to do. Help me guys.. 😞

18

Most Helpful Guy

• The good thing that helps against depression:
    1) Get a real MAN boyfriend, who would protect you, preferrably 26y. o.+
    2) Your new boyfriend beats the sh1t out your ex boyfriend
    3) You get lots of lulz
    4) Profit!

Don't waste your life on low-life crazy teenagers

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore... .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE