Where should I go from here?

I txted my ex boyfriend for 2 hrs last night. I asked him if he wanted to know why I left him. He told me it was because my mom told me too. I told him he was wrong. Then he asked me why so I gave him all the reasons. He txted back and told me he tried his best but I still left. He said he wanted to do things together but I refused and pushed him away and I stopped giving him affection I tired to tell him why and he said love is about give and take not all taking. So I txted him back and asked what he wanted in the relationship that I didn't give but he never txted back. He's mad because one of my guy friends was flirting with me when we was together and I didn't drop him as a friend so he thought something was going on between us. And he thinks I've been with other guys because he found me on a dating site I tired to explain I haven't been with anyone. I told him that I wouldn't marry him becsuse I was mad and he's upset about that I told him if I didn't plan on it we wouldn't of got the wedding stuff in the first place.
Where should I go from here?
Add Opinion