We broke up! Is he jealous?

So me and my ex we broke up like 2-3 weeks ago and we had remained best friends. We would still say I love you and stuff. One day we were arguing and shit and he said he was done and he blocked me on Snapchat and messaging. So I was talking with this one dude and I asked him to hang with me so I wouldn’t be alone and crying. My ex around the end of the day grabs me as I say don’t touch me and he laughs like a psychopath in my face and yells at me and calls me a thot for ruining his life and hanging with this dude. Next day he gives me all the stuff I gave him back and he says goodbye in a nice manner. He also says he doesn’t want to be the jealous ex boyfriend and that he should move on like I did. At the end of the day he texts my phone called me a thot, a b! tch, and a slut. He grabs me again as I say not to touch me and he was pissed off. My friend pulls me aside and his friend pulls him aside. He’s protected me ever since but I’m scared of him because I feel like he’s gonna put his hands on me. And I also moved on and I kinda like the dude I’m hanging out with but he’s in 11th grade and I’m a freshman! Advice? Or what my ex is feeling?
We broke up! Is he jealous?
Add Opinion