Well, I am going to meet my ex at the last time in presence of my brother what I have to say to her?

well, this is my last time when I meet my girlfriend as she broke up with me. because of my brother as i given no to my brother they talk at night so much with a 2 guy me my brother and my girlfriend they talk at night daily which makes me angry that why my girlfriend is talking to them she have to give me time as she avoiding me and giving me less time which makes me frustrated then I abuse her. she fully cut off from me. now she doesn't want to talk about me she doesn't want to listen to me. now its been 3 months I am going to meet my girlfriend in presence of my brother so what should I have to do how should I react in front of her?
4
1