Does the no contact rule really work with guys..to get an ex back?

If I just show my ex that I am getting on with my life will that make him worry and want to reconsider the break-up?

What is the best way to get a guy back, he loves me but we had it rough...help

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, that will make him reconsider the breakup.

Best way to get a guy big really is a cliche, say how much you've missed him and that you want to go do something together fairly soon.

Hopefully things weren't that rough, or hopefully both of you are mature to forgive past wrongs and want to focus on what made the past relationship great.

• We had it rough, we argued a lot, he lost hope in us...me too but I am positive...we just had a baby, he is 6 days old..and we got back together after being broken up for two months..now he leaves me again saying the no faith bla bla thing... he has become stone cold recently..what does that mean, when a guy suddenly appears to have no heart but says he loves me?/

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter how long you remain distant from him. If he wants you, he will get back with you. If he doesn't, which is probably the case, then you should move on. Don't waste your life waiting around for someone who doesn't want you anymore.