How do you get over someone?

So for a little backstory, from the beginning I had always sorta liked him and I guess I just thought we really clicked whenever we were together. He made me laugh more than I had with anyone else and I was really happy to be around him. We hung out and I enjoyed myself all of the times and he seemed to as well, he was smiling and laughing and would always text me right after. I ASKED for something a little more solid and he simply said that he wasn't ready for that and I accepted that, he had just broken up with someone and I wasn't going to be pushy. But then a few weeks later he said he would never see us together and I don't know I guess a little part of me wanted that. We got in a fight later and lost contact and I felt awful and said sorry because I was under some stress and I didn't mean to flip out on him and he said it was okay and that he understood and then he pretty much ghosted me. I'm not looking to reconnect with him, I'm trying to get over him. I'm not the prettiest or funniest person there is and its hard for me to meet other guys and I really don't know what to do. Please help.
How do you get over someone?
Add Opinion