Guys, Why he got a new girlfriend a week after we broke up?

Anonymous
Like wth? I dated some guy for 3 years. The relationship was terrible! He used to verbally and in some instances he hit me. We have two kids together. Lived together, spent a lot of time together. And a week after he breaks up with me he gets a new girlfriend. He couldn't control me anymore so he got mad and broke it off. I was sooo happy but at the same time a bit hard broken. He was the first man I ever loved but at the same time I hated him. Felt nasty whenever he had sex. He would force me sometimes too. Like I am relieved he's not there to put me down anymore. But like wth? I don't get it. If he loved me like he said he did then why get a new girl. Why so fast? She is really attractive too but I think it's a cat fish. Hopefully it is, so I can laugh at his face. I just hope she's not real cause if she is he will put her through a lot. He would also try to get her pregnant by force too. It's just sickening. This man should not exist, he's a waste of sperm! But anyway guys, why did he get a girlfriend so fast?
Guys, Why he got a new girlfriend a week after we broke up?
Add Opinion