Republicans regain control of the house!!!

thank god! America is gonna get back on track!

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Yayyy-YAAAAAAA! =)

What Girls Said 4

• Republicans are the reasons people hate Americans. Just a bunch of snobby rich people and close minded red necks. Let's not forget that it was republicans who put this country in the sh*tter in the first place. Always happy to see that the majority of Americans are idiots because whenever you vote republican you're taking a step back not a step forward

• Democrats are poor,uneducated fools who choose to not do anything with their lives but live off of the government.

• I was the ONLY English speaking person there, and there was ONE doctor. Do you know how frustrating that is? Doctors appointments took all of one hour tops, and I waited 3 1/2 hours WITH an appointment to be seen.

• I think Obama is doing a good job. There's no point in arguing with republicans, whenever you guys get called out on anything you act like 3 year olds. I mean seriously you're bitching about a doctors appointment. It's the democrats fault that you had to wait? And republicans run the companies that are outsourcing the jobs. Oh yeah, and you're unemployment rate, guess who was in office when that was on the rise? You're bitching about problems you created and we're trying to fix

• Hell yea!I'm on CNN looking at the updated "results" and stats

• please. it's BECAUSE of a republican we are in this mess

• And it's because of a democrat that we being pushed deeper into "this mess"

I guess Bush should have given more speeches and made promises and appear on "The View" more often and maybe at that point Iran will have nuked us

• @ answerer. Typical liberal rhetoric.....can't you guys pull your heads out of your asses?

• Best comments

• Democrats are in control of the Senate though,which is more important

What Guys Said 7

• HOORAY! A politician has come to save our world!

...come back down to reality, man. We are experiencing the result of 50 years of bad decisions, from BOTH Democrats and Republicans. Do you think that playing the blame game (just like every other politician does) will solve much? Citizens have as much of the burden and blame in our country as the politicians do.

When are the citizens going to have a "restructuring" of sorts? Have you ever stopped to consider that the blame can't all be wasted on Washington?

• Retard alert. Republicans are about as bad as Democrats. They're both stupid, hypocritical, and corrupt.

• BACK on track?! When was it EVER on track?

• America is f***ed either way.

• You approve of massive cuts in public education? You like seeing blacks, immigrants, gays, and women treated like scum? You support the destruction of labor unions which built this country's economy? You actually think that eliminating Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid will be good for you and your descendents? You want to see guns being lawfully carried by angry, hormonal teenagers? You love seeing veterans come home from unending wars to no jobs, no homes, and no hope? You think that voting rights should be severely limited? You want contraception to be made illegal? You want this country to become an oligarchical theocracy? You approve of every school child being forced to read the Bible? You want to see your children live in a flooded, polluted world without ever laying eyes on any form of wildlife? You're gleefully enjoying the proliferation of hate and disrespect by Congress for our president? You enjoy eating food which has been poisoned and genetically engineered? You know and don't care that your elected representatives don't give one hoot for what the people want, instead for what their wealthy donors are demanding? You don't mind if Big Money is buying our elections, universities, school districts, and economic policies? And you believe every outrageous lie told on Fox? NEED I GO ON?

• America is back on track? Lol for some people yes- if your rich, and white yes but for everyone else not really. Tax cuts for the wealthy and nothing but fighting and debate from now on. Why would you elect a group that has already publically said that their #1 objective is erase everthing that the current president has done and have no intentions of "Cooperating" with the current president? It makes no sense. Fighting about everything is not in the best intrest of the people in case you didn't notice. Its just more of the same that's all.

• Oh I forgot.. we should just all share. Those of us who did everything correctly like, went to college should just spread what we worked hard for around. I will probably end up working 80 hours this week in my salaried job, not 40. But what I will do when I cash my check tomorrow is.. I will cut Pablo who jumped the border a check for like $2,000, because I forgot that coming into America illegally is difficult. He deserves it, you know.

• Do me a favor and educate yourself about Marxism and about Socialism. Review the history of the United States and various world governments and see how each functions and what allows for the most prosperity. When you do that, and you see that the Republic of the United States of America is where it's at, we can have a conversation. I'm sure the next thing you're going to tell me is that Nancy Pelosi is a great speaker and George Sorros should run for President, right?

• Lol idc about pelosi or any of them and I know that Obama is doing a better job then most would in this situation. By the way you pegged me wrong I'm not a "liberal" or a crazy ass conservative but I do tend to lean democtratic because of the republicans dispicable behavior. You and I just have to disagree. Like I said I can't really blame you your for the "Real Americans" movement. And id be happy to if I was white, and rich. I just like to see a party that gives a damn about others unlike urs.

• Same difference...