Why it take us so hard to forget someone we loved even if you have got someone else that love you too much?

Helow girls and guys hope you are all fine

Few years ago i met someone that i love her too much that i never thought about living without her in this life

We stayed together just like two years but as the days pass i realized that i am not in her future plan

I was always talked about our future life together as husband and wife but she never involved me in her future

After trying to figure out i noticed that there was somebody who she flirt with

I caught her with flirt chating with the another man so i got angry the way she was she was replying me back

She pissed me off that i was so confused that i tried to provoke to her some bad words

She got angry and she decided to breakup with me

I tried a lot to get her back but i never succeded then i decided to respect my self from getting those pain and decide to let her go

Suprisingly its now three years but she is in my mind

Why its hard to forget her?
1
0