I cheated on my boyfriend. I want him back.

I made the biggest mistake ever. The moment it happened, I knew it was a mistake but let it happen.

I told him because I couldn't handle feeling guilty and now I want him back. I tried the night after, but I realize that it was too soon. He had told me he could never forgive me or trust me again. So I left it for awhile. Then a week after he messaged me saying that he still loves me, and that if I can prove to him that I still love him, he might think about it.

& I don't know how to do that. I know I'm over thinking it all, but this is my last chance to try get him back. I don't want to say to much or if I should keep it simple.

I need ideas on how to prove to him and make him know how sorry I am for what I did.

I know I should be doing this myself, but I freak out and over think everything. This has to work.

i get why the GUYS are being a-holes. but I KNOW what I did wrong, and I seriously would NEVER even think about doing it again.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• stop spreading your legs for guys who are not your boyfriend

• Hey now, it was just a kiss.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL you don't know how to prove him you love him? Maybe that's because you DON'T.

And if you truly love him and have his best interests at heart maybe you shouldn't go back with him because clearly you don't deserve him.

• No, I don't know what he expects me to do or say.

• whoreeeeeeee

• Your first mistake was cheating, your second one was telling him, guys are less likely to forgive he will take it as a free card to keep seeing you and start hooking up with other girls

What Girls Said 2

• What made you cheat? If you really love this guy, you are going to have to prove that what you did was the biggest mistake ever. Let him know your true feelings for him. Sometimes, we don't know what we have until it's gone. And that's a sad fact. Been there many times.

• I fully agree.

U should first apologize in the most sincere way you're capable of. if you really love him, put your ego aside or else your relationship is doomed to fail again. you need to restore trust and that's gonna take heaps of time and efforts. hope you succeed

• how can you prove to him that you won't do it again? I think that's what he wants to know more than anything. I would just suggest being on a really short leash. as in, call him and text him and IM him all the time lettin ghim know where you are until he'sr eady to trust you again