My boyfriend and me just broke up, I'd like him back.. what do I do?

me and my boyfriend were dated 13 months on and off, and we broke up because he thinks I changed. he said I whine constantly and I'm always complaining and I get jealous to easily. I have always been a jealous person, but I don't see the whining and complaining part. I'm pretty sure begging him to get back with me won't work, only push him away. he says I pushed him away, another thing I don't see. I love him very much and I will do anything to change for him and be with him. I told him this. but, I just need some advice because all the past times he dumped me I chased after him and did everything for him, and it may have worked those times but I'm sick of doing all the chasing. he says he doesn't love me but I can tell he still does, what should I do wait it out? text him don't text him? please help!

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely stop chasing him. He knows you want to be with him; if he truly wants to be with you he will come back to you. Then you will need to decide if he is a worthy person to allow back into your life. I would not text him, call him or email him. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Instead spend your time focusing on you. Find something to do that helps you feel fulfilled. I know its difficult to let go, but you have to. If you choose to wait a while before you date someone else, I think that's fine, but don't wait to long. Basically don't allow yourself to miss out on someone that is a perfect match for you on the basis of getting back with your ex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If y'all broke up multiple times, that's a big sign that YOU GUYS AREN'T MEANT TO BE! I know it hurts to let go of someone you really love, but that's the best thing to do. Waiting or begging for him to come back will only make you look more pathetic and extremely needy. Don't be dependent on him for your happiness. You need to find a way to be happy without him. Guys admire a girl who is confident, independent and secure with themselves. Leave him alone because he obviously doesn't think you're that great. Work on yourself and be single for awhile. There are plenty of men out there!

• If he says he doesn't love you then he doesn't. Why would he lie about that? Also if you've broken up before then it's likely it's not right for you to be together. Just let him go. FInd a distraction to help you.