I talked with my ex boyfriend at same dating site we met without him knowing who I was?

I just wanted to share this. I don't know how common is this but last night I had a feeling to enter this site I didn't enter for months. I spoked to two guys and guess who was guy number 3 ? My ex ! We broke up in really bad terms with him threatening to call his lawyer. Anyways I behaved like j was a stranger woman and I started asking questions about other girls he met at this app. And he said about me ! He said he met a girl long ago who was very beautiful and nice character but she was virgin so he left her and them she became crazy and stalker. He really wanted to continue talking to her but now he thinks situation isn't reversible. He is done. I asked a lot more also and finally when I learned most of things I wanted to know I told him who I really am. I think he was SHOCKED ๐Ÿ˜‚. I said to try to be friends he said he will think if he wants or not. After conversation I saw he blocked me on Viber but this morning after I woke up I saw he sent me photos of kitties and later he asked me to send him my pic (normal I guess). I didn' t. The end of the story. Now I am asking all of you. Yesterday I told him that after all this pain and suffering we will never be romantic again and he agreed. Him asking me for pic today is considered a friendly move? What you think about his behaviour? What he wants? Maybe he will give me a chance to be firends?
P. s. i know we are both nuts but the situation I think was sent to me from God to understand and basically he gave me closure without knowing ๐Ÿ˜Thank you all for the patience !
1
1