Should I end my friendship with her?

It all started several weeks a go when I started to make my life better and go for my dream career. I entered this contest to win $15000 worth of camera gear. I could get more Entries if could get people to also vote. I asked everyone to help me win and everyone voted except for her. She said she doesn’t enter things like this and didn’t want to even though all she had to do was vote. Late I was talking about getting a new camera for my career and she was negative about that saying how she was in photography and it a dead career even though she just gave up because of s bad job. Then when I got a new job two weeks ago she didn’t see happy for me and when i talked about leaving my other job she said why would you quit my old part time job and how I might get fired from the new job and I should work both places. Then last week she week when I started telling her how my new job was she starts talking how bad her job is.
I stopped talking to her for a few days and when she ask what was wrong and I told her how o was not feeling supported by her she said she was sorry she didn’t mean it that way and it was how I was how I was reading her text. then she’s started talking how during these last few weeks how depressed she has been. She then asks if we are still going to my lake house this summer. What should I do?
Should I end my friendship with her?
1
1