Just started no contact w/ ex girlfriend; how do I handle it?

Hi everyone. Just started no contact after my ex dumped me a week ago (today was day one). I made the mistake of begging [and embarrassingly crying] for a second chance. She stated I was out of chances and she can't trust me anymore. The issue was alcohol for I admit I had a drinking problem. At the time of the breakup, she said I need to become the man she fell in love with at the beginning of the relationship. My begging pleading and promises drove her farther away. She said she needed action not promises, and even then she can't promise me anything. Since the breakup, i have been sober, attended two AA meetings, and got on an antidepressent as well as scheduled an appointment with a therapist. I know she has been talking to other guys and has even gone on dates. Any advice or tips suggestions on handling no contact, or should I not even attempt no contact? Thanks.
0
1