My boyfriend tells other girls he wants to break up?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and I got on his face book and he was IMing some girl and said that the only reason he hasn't broke up with me is because he has been with me so long and doesn't know how to live with out me then to day he did the same thing with a different girl but said that he couldn't get the balls to tell me that every time he tries I start crying and he can't do it but then he talks to me like nothing is wrong and says he loves me and so on I don't know if he is saying that to make people feel sorry for him or that is really what he is feeling PLEASE HELP

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh you poor thing! Well unfortunately, and this is just from experience...love isn't the only thing it takes to have a good relationship. It's definintely the base...but you also need mutual respect, fidelity/loyalty, trust, consideration and communication.

I don't doubt that he loves you. And I'm sure he's acting like nothing is wrong because from what it sounds like, he's planning to stick it out with you. But it does sound like he's unhappy in your relationship...and other than his words, the BIGGEST sign of this is that he's talking to other GIRLS about your relationship. I'm sorry, I know that sounds harsh, but I truly believe that is the bottom line here honey.

You deserve to be with someone who wants the relationship as much as you. It sounds like you guys have been together for a long time and the passion isn't really there anymore. And regardless of how happy/unhappy he is, it isn't fair to you that he's talking to other girls on FB. I'm wondering if there's trust issues because you were obviously checking up on him to be on his account in the first place. I think the question you need to ask yourself is: are YOU really happy with him? Being with someone who is making you cry and who isn't putting any effort into making it work? Be brutally honest with yourself honey. Good luck, wish you the best!