Dealing with a difficult baby daddy?

Recently I posted a question in regards to telling my baby's father about his child. I ended up telling him and he didn't take it well at first but the idea grew on him. Here's what's frustrating to me. Back when we first broke up he said he was talking to several people. He made it sound like he was really into this one person specifically and wanted to take things further with her. Naturally I was devastated and worked so hard to move on from him. Then I find out Im 20 weeks pregnant ( I had no symptpms still kept getting periods and next to no weight gain). Ever since I told him he's been trying to get me to move in with him ( he has a spare bedroom at his house). I told him that was a bad idea considerng when we were together he was talking to other girls. I also don't feel like hearing him and his girlfriend having sex while I'm trying to take care of my baby. When I was with him he broke me to the point where I don't know if I'll ever be whole again. He recently found out I was talking to a new guy who asked me on a date. I was very straightforward about my situation. He took it well and is still interested in seeing where things go. Well my baby daddy is pissed. Keeping in mind he's still with his girl. I told him I'm my own person I can see who ever I want to as long as he's good for me. He told me not to go on this date because he didn't feel comfortable with me carrying his child and seein another guy. How do I deal with a difficult baby daddy?
Dealing with a difficult baby daddy?
Add Opinion