Should I cut off all communication with my ex-girlfriend?

She moved out of my condo via a text and gave no reason why? She has 7 dogs and I can only have 2 pets at my condo, I already have 4 cats. I asked her why she didn't talk to me first and at least do it face to face. She said she did it the cowardly way and was sorry. She still texts and calls. I know one of her dogs is dying and that is affecting her. She is to pick her stuff up this weekend and said she will have to rent a truck to get her furniture. I love her and want to be there for her but my gut is telling me she emotionally check out of the relationship.

11

What Girls Said 1

• go with your gut feelings.do what feels right to you

• She has self-esteem issues. I think she needs attention ALL the time.She has no frineds no hobbies except her boyfriend, me. Anytime I do something without her she thinks I don't love her.

• She sounds very needy. And I think she needs to learn to live with herself before she can allow anyone else in

What Guys Said 1

• yea, that's a rough situation you have there.. do you think she met someone else?

• No. She took her make-up and work clothes and left everything else to get later. almost like she wanted to leave the door open and wasn't sure she made the right decision.