Can I ask this?

Hi! Weird situation I’ve asked one other question about. I’m separated from my husband (divorcing), and a guy I’m talking to (he pursued me) is in the process of divorcing his wife as well. Ok my question is... we text/sext, have only hooked up physically once so far. We are taking things “slow” as we both aren’t in a place of commitments yet being our situations. Would if he appropriate to ask him in a non judging/intense way if I’m the only one he does this with? I can be self conscious so I’m truly just trying to protect myself and feel it’s fair to ask so I’m not being taken advantage of, if you will. We had a conversation on the phone around a week ago where he explained there’s times he can’t text back overly excited cause if “the other person” is there she will notice. He says he doesn’t want to add our thing to the mix and hurt her with cheating rather than just saying their marriage isn’t working. She spends more than half the month in a different state and they are more friends than anything else. (He says). Any advice appreciated before I ask him... Thanks!
Can I ask this?
Add Opinion